New Grant: Keep Our Shops on the Block
The LA Regional COVID Fund has a new grant opportunity, available to personal care and retail businesses.
Applications open on April 5. Apply for a $10,000 grant by the April 11 deadline.
Join an upcoming webinar for additional assistance:
- English: Friday, 4/2 at 2 pm
- Armenian: Monday, 4/5 at 12:30 pm
- Korean: Monday, 4/5 at 1:30 pm
- Mandarin: Monday, 4/5 at 2:30 pm
Eligible businesses must:
- Have an annual revenue under $1M in the personal care and retail sectors
- Have documented financial hardship as a result of COVID-19
- Have an open storefront located in LA County
- Have NOT received COVID-19 relief funds from the County in 2021
Grant winners will be chosen through a randomized application system. Applicants who meet the following criteria will be weighted more heavily in the system:
- Located in a CalEnviroScreen Map community w/a 90%+ health hazzard range
- Located in County Districts with higher poverty rates, lower educational attainment, and lower median income.
La Verne Chamber of Commerce
2332 D Street, Unit E
La Verne, CA 91750