Audit and Tax Updates for Nonprofits in 2023
A complimentary webinar on current tax and accounting updates related to nonprofit organizations. This 90-minute session will provide an overview of what to prepare for in the new year.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Outline new and current accounting guidance affecting nonprofits
- Identify upcoming accounting standards and recognize the important items to consider during implementation of the leasing standard
- Recall current tax developments
- Identify tax opportunities and risks that may affect your organization
Who should attend:This session is designed for finance teams, management, executives, and board members of nonprofit organizations.
- Ann Neil, Manager
- Michael DePrima, Principal
- Laura Kenney, Principal
- Chris Prenger, Manager
- Jen Olivier, Principal
- Marcus Harwood, Principal
Date and Time
Thursday Feb 2, 2023
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST
Free. Click here to register by Wed., Feb. 1.
Beth Taylor, CLA Connect
La Verne Chamber of Commerce
2332 D Street, Unit E
La Verne, CA 91750