Iceland's Magical Northern Lights Discovery - Special Travel Presentation
You're Invited! To a Special Travel Presentation
Iceland's Magical Northern Lights Discovery
October 27-November 2, 2020
7 Days * 10 Meals: 5 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners
- Explore Skógar Museum, covering all aspects of Icelandic life.
- Experience the energy at the geothermal fields of Geysir and Strokkur.
- Learn about the volcanic nature of the island of Iceland during a visit to the Lava Exhibition
- Savor gourmet Icelandic cuisine at a popular local restaurant.
- Challenge your taste buds with a sample of traditional Hákarl and Brennivín (Icelandic
- Search for nature's dazzling display on a northern lights cruise in Reykjavik.
- Venture out into the countryside outside of Vik for three nights in search of more aurora
- borealis sightings.
- See Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon, filled with floating icebergs.
Highlights: Reykjavík, Northern Lights Cruise, Search for the Northern Lights, Golden Circle,
Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss Waterfall, Lava Exhibition Center, Vik, Seljalandsfoss,
Skógar Museum, Skógafoss, Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, Skaftafell National
Park, Vatnajökull Glacier, Blue Lagoon