Realistic Dental Recovery Strategies, CLA Lifestream Series
COVID-19 has significantly impacted dental providers, requiring urgent and significant operational changes. Join us for this complimentary webinar where we will discuss the challenges that might impact your operations as you return to regular practice, including:
- How to reconcile your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan for appropriate recognition
- How a modeling and financial intelligence tool can help you
- Operational action items dentists can take to recover from the pandemic
- How to use COVID-19 testing in your office, for your patients and staff
Who should attend
This session is designed for dental providers and practitioners who are preparing their financial and business operations for return to regular practice.
- Dawn Johanknecht, Principal, Dental and Physician Healthcare, CLA
- Meghan Conger, Faculty, MUSoD & CPMO, Independent Dental Solutions
Delivery Method: Lecture via Electronic Delivery
CDE Hours: 1 hour lecture, AGD subject code 550 Practice Management and Human Relations
Joint Providers: CliftonLarsonAllen LLP and IDS
Conflict of Interest: Individuals involved in CLA’s dental continuing education advisory board and the planning of this program are founders of IDS. Please contact email@example.com to view any Conflict of Interest forms on file.
System Requirements: Visit the FAQs and System Test page to view the minimum system requirements.